When we think of menopause, we think of hot flashes, mood swings, and general discomfort. What we often forget are the other side effects of menopause that often only further exacerbate that discomfort all women must deal with at one point in their life. The menopause remedies you are learning about here will help you treat those symptoms you are suffering with no nasty side effects.
What Are The Side Effects of Menopause?
Our menopause natural remedies will help you with the following:
- Hot flashes
- Sleep disturbances (help increase the estrogen levels in your body which in turn improves your sleep)
- Vaginal dryness ( boosting estrogen will help lubricate a woman’s vagina, which increases pleasure during intercourse)
- Joint and muscular pain (unknown why this is often a side effect to menopause, though menopause natural remedies do seem to help relax and rejuvenate a woman’s body)
- Skin problems (that lack of estrogen again leads to dry skin)
- Mood swings (am I happy? Am I sad? Just what AM I? Menopause natural remedies help from the inside out, which goes a long way in stabilizing one’s emotions)
- Bladder problems (frequent urination and bladder problems are often an issue for menopausal women which is primarily linked to lowered estrogen levels)
How Can Menopause Natural Remedies Help Me?
As you can see from the list of symptoms above, the overwhelming reason why menopausal women have such a tough time is due to the sudden drop of estrogen levels in their body. Natural remedies work with your body to help restore and stabilize those levels, without any need for synthesized animal hormones or any other medications with unfavorable side effects.
What Are Some Natural Menopause Remedies I Can Use Every Day?
One of the first remedies you can start immediately is increasing your intake of certain plants that contain “estrogenic” substances. Some of these natural healing remedies include:
- Soy beans and soy sprouts
- Crushed flaxseeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Olive oil
- Green Beans
These foods also help those seeking acne home remedies, remedies for ADHD, natural weight loss remedies, eczema remedies, those looking for natural remedies for heartburn – for anyone looking for any sort of homeopathic cure or for natural healing remedies, changing one’s diet is always the best place to start.
For hot flashes, be sure to increase your intake of water and to try and drink three cups of evening primrose oil tea daily. You can also create menopause natural remedies in your own kitchen. One tincture that I found particularly effective was the following:
2 tsp. cohosh root tincture
1 tsp. chaste tree tincture
1 tsp don quai root tincture
1 tsp. ginseng root tincture
1 tsp. licorice root tincture
1 tsp. sarsaparilla tincture
All you need to do to make and remake these menopause natural remedies is to simply mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and to take three dropper-fulls a day.
For your dry skin, look for moisturizers that contain beeswax and vitamin E. These types of moisturizers go a long way in acting as menopause natural remedies as it will relieve that dry flakey skin and help combat those looming wrinkles.
If you need some menopause natural remedies for vaginal dryness, try these two things:
First, be sure to take 2000 mg of vitamin C (either naturally or through capsule form), 50 mg. of selenium and 10 mg of beta-carotene. This will help both improve your dry skin and vaginal dryness. You can also create a soothing lotion for vaginal dryness consisting of 1 oz. of almond oil, 2 drops of geranium oil, and one 1000 iu capsule of vitamin E (broken open). Simply mix the ingredients together in a bowl and apply to both the inside and outside of your vagina twice a day.
I hope that these menopause natural remedies help you beat the menopause-blues!